+94 77 787 2846
MBA (Sri J), MIIE (USA),DipIE, DipBM, DipTM (The Netherlands)
• With a vision “To be a balanced individual by continuously improving and sharing knowledge & experience while honoring human responsibilities”, Linton has diversified skills in coaching and developing people and guiding them to increase the value of themselves, their organizations and products.
• Starting his career as an Engineering Apprentice at one of the leading Engineering firms – Walker & Sons, Linton counts a total of nearly forty years’ experience in every level of an organization such as Supervisory, Junior/Senior Executive, Management, Chief Executive Officer, Top Management and as an Entrepreneur. Areas covered during this period are Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, General Management, Business Development, Property Development, Project management and Training & Educational work in prestigious organizations in Sri Lanka.
• After obtaining his school education through Tharala Holy cross Government School and St Benedict’s college, Colombo he has upgraded his knowledge to meet the challenges of work and life by successful completing educational and professional programmes such as Master Of Business Management (MBA) at Postgraduate Institute of Management (PIM), One year fully accredited diplomas in Business Management and Industrial Engineering (postgraduate level)at Sri Lanka business Development Center and National Institute of Business management respectively. Further he had the opportunity to follow an Executive Development Program (residential) in Technology Management at the Maastricht School of Management (MSM) in The Netherlands. On the engineering side he followed the Council of Engineering Institutions, London (Part 1 & 2)through the Institute of Mechanical Engineers(London).
• To strengthen his professional background further, Linton has followed special programs in International Diplomacy, Quality Management, Distribution networks, 5S & KAIZEN, Lean Management and participated in a two weeks training program on “Training for Impact” in Nepal conducted by MSM.
• Linton has been in the forefront in establishing two Educational Institutions namely Graduate Institute of Science and Management (GISM) and Colombo Institute of Logistics Management (CILM) serves as a member of their boards of management. He is the Founder / CEO of Diligent Solutionswhich is a Training and Consultancy entity. Further, He has co-founded VIDVAAN CONSULTANTS where he has been appointed as Senior Business Advisory Partner.
• As a part of achieving his vision, he is involved many social activities. He was a Past President of PIM Alumni Association, member of the executive committee and former Treasurer, Social Secretory of the Netherlands Association, Executive Committee member of the Institute of Quality and Productivity Management, Sri Lanka and work with many voluntary societies.
• He is blessed with two daughters who are completing doctorial and post graduate studies and with a very cooperative spouse.
Linton can be contacted through
Telephone: + 94 71 230 6999